Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Have a Lovely Weekend


Hello Joanna, are you happy to see the back of this week? I certainly am.  Due to the "Polar Vortex", I've spent the bulk of my time indoors, but I've been keeping occupied by creating this blog. I've had loads of fun but I'm ready to head north for the weekend to celebrate the birthday of a dear friend. We're going tobogganing at a local state park.

Until then, here is a roundup of links I've enjoyed this week:

Vintage travel posters for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings 


+ How to pick the best watermelon

+ Charge your phone with your purse 

+ How to turn beloved family recipes into tea towels

+ A mug with a touch of glamour

The perfect grey ankle boot (with a subtle twist)

+ A book on pairing flavors while cooking

+ How to pack for two weeks in a carry-on (cold weather edition)



Take care! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment